Fans Can Now Enjoy Trolli Packs Featuring Halo Infinite That Include 2XP and Challenge Swaps
Today, Trolli and Halo Infinite announced plans to debut their own deliciously dark version of the iconic Needler at this weekend’s Halo World Championship in Seattle.
Halo fans attending the 3-day event will have the opportunity to blast Trolli worms in the mouths of “enemy targets” at the Trolli booth using custom ‘Feedlers.’ The ‘Feedler’ shoots gleeful gummy worms instead of crystalline shards…a fantastical neon creation that is sure to drop jaws, which is just what the worms want. Because they want to be eaten. Those who play will have the chance to win limited edition Halo Infinite branded Trolli packages along with 2XP and Challenge Swaps for use in Halo Infinite multiplayer.
The “Feedler” is the perfect representation of the partnership between Trolli, the sour gummi brand known for shining its neon light into the gaming world, and Halo, known for its 20 years of steadfast heroism and beloved sci-fi weapon sandbox. Trolli and Halo are currently offering a collectable series of four limited-edition Halo Infinite packs, including:
- Original Sour Brite Crawlers: Multi-flavored, fan-favorite gummi worms covered in a tongue-twisting sugary goodness, striking the perfect balance of sweet and sour in every bite. The new Halo Infinite packs feature Halo’s iconic hero, Master Chief, front-and-center.
- Very Berry Sour Brite Crawlers: A very berry, tooth-tickling twist on Trolli’s original sour gummi worm with fruity flavor combinations.
- Sour Gummi Creations: Offers enough gummi heads, rings and bases to create 216 different aliens, with totally out-there tastes that this world has never seen.
- Sour Bursting Crawlers: Trolli’s classic Sour Brite Crawlers with a deliciously gooey, burst’y explosion of sour, fruity flavor inside.
Gamers and gummi fans across the country can snag these delicious Halo Infinite-themed Trolli packs at any grocery, drug, convenience, and mass retail stores for a limited time. Additionally, fans can enter for a chance to win one of five achievement-worthy Ultimate Gaming Bundles consisting of a custom Trolli Lovesac, Corsair and Elgato PC gear, an Xbox Series S console, a custom, all-new worm-themed Trolli Xbox wireless controller and, of course, delicious Trolli Halo Infinite collectable packs that make for a new, stream-ready setup for everything from Team Slayer to Oddball. Visit trolli.com/halo for more information on how to enter to win.
Lone Wolves: Season 2 Available Now!
Lone Wolves, gear up for Season 2 of Halo Infinite! Experience fresh content including new maps, modes, themed limited-time events, and an all-new Battle Pass that never expires.
Legendary Multiplayer, Freed:
Halo’s celebrated multiplayer returns, reimagined and free-to-play! Seasonal updates evolve the experience over time with unique events, new modes and maps, and community-focused content.
Halo returns to its roots with fair starts, on-map equipment, and 4-player squads to offer the ultimate arena-shooter experience.
Big Team Battle:
Create endless combat possibilities by mixing and matching a rich variety of weapons, vehicles and equipment to experience big-team mayhem and fun that embraces the full spectrum of the Halo sandbox.
Become a Spartan that’s uniquely your own with a rich and deep player customization system. Earn and discover new cosmetic items simply by playing campaign or multiplayer. Or to obtain even more cosmetic rewards, purchase a Battle Pass that never expires and unlock new content at your own pace.
Cross-Generation and Cross-Platform Gaming:
Halo Infinite provides an amazing experience across the Xbox One and newer family of consoles as well as PC with stunning 4k graphics and world-class cross-platform play. And, on Xbox Series X as well as supported PCs, enjoy enhanced features like up to 120FPS and greatly reduced load times creating seamless gameplay that usher in the next generation of gaming.*
*Up to 120FPS and 4K Ultra HD available on Xbox Series X consoles and compatible PCs only across supported maps and modes; compatible TV or monitor required.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)